All skin conditions.
Designed to give you the flexibility to create truly custom, advanced treatments. Different peels within the collection may be either mixed or layered to effectively treat a wide range of skin conditions.
featured professional products
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid using on pregnant and nursing women.
1. Prep the skin with One-Step Prep.
The leave-on peel prep solution with Witch Hazel and alcohol effectively degreases the skin for greater peel efficacy.
2. Apply appropriate peel.
As you become familiar with the Pro Power Peel Collection, you’ll develop custom combinations that allow you to effectively mix, layer and even spot-treat the peels to target a broad range of skin concerns.
3. Neutralize with Neutralizing Solution and remove.
A ready-to-use, non-aqueous neutralizer that helps soothe the skin and helps restore its natural pH.
2. Perform Face Mapping.
3. Second cleanse.
pro power peel
1. Put on gloves.
2. Optional: Apply Pro Power Eye Peel patches.
3. Dispense and apply One-Step Prep with gauze.
4. Dispense and apply skin specific peels, following application method.
5. Apply additional peel layers according to Face Mapping if skin can tolerate.
6. If applicable, remove Pro Power Eye Peel patches and wipe away excess residue with damp cotton.
7. Apply Neutralizing Solution and lightly manipulate, remove with cool damp esthetic wipes.
1. Spritz a skin specific toner.
2. Apply Pro Restore.
3. Apply moisturizer and Invisible Physical Defense SPF30 or Porescreen SPF40