LuminFusion is an advanced 45 min skin service that combines a targeted retinol peel, nanoinfusion technology, and LED red light therapy.
1. Double Cleanse
• Dispense 1-2 pumps PreCleanse and manipulate on dry face for 1-2 minutes.
• Emulsify with water and manipulate for 1-2 minutes and remove with damp sponges or esthetic wipes.
• Perform Face Mapping
• Dispense 1-2 pumps Daily Glycolic Cleanser and emulsify with water to perform a second cleanse and remove with damp sponges or esthetic wipes.
2. Resurfacing (see nanoinfusion technique chart)
• Beginning at section 1 apply 1-2 drops of MultiVitamin Power Exfoliant and perform nanoinfusion with Pro Pen following the Dermalogica Technique over top. Continue this process through section 18.
• Remove Multivitamin Power Exfoliant by dispensing 1/2 teaspoon Daily Microfoliant into jelly cup and add water. Mix until frothy and apply all over face with fan brush. Note: Avoid eye area within orbital bone.
• Use a steam towel to remove the exfoliants.
Option: Use a cool, damp towel if client felt more activity during nanoinfusion.
3. Deep Treatment
• Apply a thick layer (1tsp) of Light Energy Masque to the entire face with a fan brush.
• Protect the client’s eyes with a dry, folded esthetic wipe and LED goggles.
• Proceed with red light therapy over the masque for 10 mins. Remove LED light and protective eyewear.
• Remove Light Energy Masque with steam towel.
4. Dermal Layering
• Spritz skin with 3-6 pumps of Antioxidant HydraMist.
• Apply pea sized amount of BioLumin-C Eye Serum under eyes and apply Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 to full face.
• Finish with a final spritz of 3-6 pumps of Antioxidant HydraMist.
Optional Service Enhancement
• After double cleanse apply Pro Power Eye Peel.
• Apply MultiVitamin Power Exfoliant section by section to upper face and follow nanoinfusion directions for sections 1-6.
• Remove Pro Power Eye Peel and perform nanoinfusion to the undereye. Adjust Pro Pen ring settings to 0.2 and lower speed.
• Remove any excess Pro Power Eye Peel serum with damp esthetic wipes.
• Complete nanoinfusion by applying MultiVitamin Power Exfoliant to lower face, following sections 7 – 18.
• Remove Multivitamin Power Exfoliant with Daily Microfoliant as directed.
• Perform Deep Treatment and Dermal Layering as directed.